Concierge-level graphic design for clients, resources for Upwork freelancers
Freelancers: Subscribe to my e-newsletter below and as a thank you, I will send my Upwork jumpstart kit to your inbox
Looking for my portfolio? Click here.
AS FEATURED IN
Meet Morgan Overholt
As a freelance graphic designer, I love offering my clients a concierge-level service. I’m hyper-responsive, deliver quality products and offer rapid turnarounds.
As a blogger, and someone who has earned over $600,000 on Upwork, I love to advise other freelancers on how to supercharge their freelance careers, find quality clients and land jobs.
I am a veteran in this business with nearly 20 years of professional experience in graphic design and sales.
Interested in working with me? Get in touch!
RESOURCES FOR FREELANCERS
Does Upwork Pay Well?
Does it ever seem like you’re hearing conflicting information about whether or not Upwork “pays well” online? Many freelancers will swear it’s nothing but a “race to the bottom” while others are making a fortune on the platform. I can help you achieve the latter.
Why Am I Not Getting Jobs?
This is one of the biggest questions I receive about Upwork. And the truth is, there could be a variety of reasons you aren’t getting hired. In this article, we talk about mistakes freelancers make when applying for jobs and how to avoid them.
Upwork Proposal Samples
Successful freelancers know the importance of learning how to become a good salesperson. Effectively presenting yourself as a knowledgeable professional who understands the needs of your clients is the best way to win contracts on Upwork.
Freelance Design Rates
Rates are a subjective thing, especially for a freelance designer. And there’s no “right way” or “right amount” to charge in the graphic design world. But with that said, it can still be a tricky topic for both designers with experience and new designers alike.
This is the best freelancer/graphic designer I have ever worked with in over 12 years in marketing. Morgan is a rockstar! Would not hesitate to work with her again. Worth every darn penny!
– Cara Bedford, Director of Strategic Marketing at CompuVision
Morgan was essential to my success on Upwork. I felt completely lost on the platform not understanding why I, as a seasoned designer was struggling so much. Morgan provided to me priceless knowledge that got me interviews and hired on jobs! She is incredibly kind, encouraging and professional.
– Jenn Chapman, Upwork Freelancer
My Latest Posts
- How to fire a client: 5 ways to break up with a client with samples
- How to post a job on Upwork: 7 mistakes to avoid at all costs 
- How to hire on Upwork: Step-by-step guide to hiring freelancers 
- How to delete an Upwork account, what to know before you do 
- Upwork Connects: Tips on pricing, bidding from a $600k Upworker 
- Best tools for freelancers: 15 essential resources for your business 
- Manifesting positive outcomes: I cashed a $10k check I wrote to myself
- Pros and cons of 1099 employment from a 6-figure freelancer
- Honest RankIQ review: Is it worth it? How to get it for $49 
- Upwork.com reviews: Thoughts from a $600k freelancer, $10k client