Concierge-level graphic design for clients, resources for Upwork freelancers
Freelancers: Subscribe to my e-newsletter below and as a thank you, I will send my Upwork jumpstart kit to your inbox
Looking for my portfolio? Click here.
AS FEATURED IN
Meet Morgan Overholt
As a freelance graphic designer, I love offering my clients a concierge-level service. I’m hyper-responsive, deliver quality products and offer rapid turnarounds.
As a blogger, and someone who has earned over $600,000 on Upwork, I love to advise other freelancers on how to supercharge their freelance careers, find quality clients and land jobs.
I am a veteran in this business with nearly 20 years of professional experience in graphic design and sales.
Interested in working with me? Get in touch!
RESOURCES FOR FREELANCERS
Does Upwork Pay Well?
Does it ever seem like you’re hearing conflicting information about whether or not Upwork “pays well” online? Many freelancers will swear it’s nothing but a “race to the bottom” while others are making a fortune on the platform. I can help you achieve the latter.
Why Am I Not Getting Jobs?
This is one of the biggest questions I receive about Upwork. And the truth is, there could be a variety of reasons you aren’t getting hired. In this article, we talk about mistakes freelancers make when applying for jobs and how to avoid them.
Upwork Proposal Samples
Successful freelancers know the importance of learning how to become a good salesperson. Effectively presenting yourself as a knowledgeable professional who understands the needs of your clients is the best way to win contracts on Upwork.
Freelance Design Rates
Rates are a subjective thing, especially for a freelance designer. And there’s no “right way” or “right amount” to charge in the graphic design world. But with that said, it can still be a tricky topic for both designers with experience and new designers alike.
This is the best freelancer/graphic designer I have ever worked with in over 12 years in marketing. Morgan is a rockstar! Would not hesitate to work with her again. Worth every darn penny!
– Cara Bedford, Director of Strategic Marketing at CompuVision
Morgan was essential to my success on Upwork. I felt completely lost on the platform not understanding why I, as a seasoned designer was struggling so much. Morgan provided to me priceless knowledge that got me interviews and hired on jobs! She is incredibly kind, encouraging and professional.
– Jenn Chapman, Upwork Freelancer
My Latest Posts
- I Made $80k on Upwork Without Boosted Proposals or Buying Connects
- Gifts for Female Entrepreneurs: 18 Gift Ideas for Boss-Ladies
- 11 Tips: How I Became a Freelance Writer With No Experience 
- How to Post a Job on Upwork: 7 Mistakes to Avoid 
- Hiring Outside of Upwork: Advice From a $600k Upwork Freelancer
- How to Set Up an Upwork Agency: Advice from a $2M Upwork Freelancer
- Can You Make Good Money on Upwork? How I Made $600,000 in 5 Years
- Which is Better, Upwork or Fiverr? A $600k Freelancer’s Honest Opinion
- My Upwork Wishlist: 9 Ways To Improve the Platform From a $600K Freelancer
- Become Top Rated on Upwork in 90 Days: Advice From a $600k Freelancer